Blade Width - 3.00"
Thickness - 0.250"
Blade Length - 17"
Center Hole Size - 5/8"
OffSet - 0
Air Lift - 1"
The Oregon® Gator® G6™ 396-723 blade is enhanced with Carbide .This heavy duty blade is designed for commercial applications and built to withstand rough conditions with top performance and longevity.
- Center hole: 5/8"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle.
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- Replacement for major brand: Dixon
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Replaces the Following Blades:
30227-50, 30227-50E, 30227-50H, 30227-50T, 30227-50V, 30227-50X, 30227-H, 30227-N
539126431, 9258, 9265
046998, 08779200, 08779251, C046998
108-4115-03, 108-4117-03, 110-9915-03, 110-9961-03, 113579, 113579-09, 114-4956, 114-4957, 114-4959, 114-4960
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.