Blade Width - 3.00"
Thickness - 0.203"
Blade Length - 16-1/4"
Center Hole Size - 5/8"
OffSet - 1/2"
Air Lift - 1"
Move through work quickly with the Oregon® Gator® G5™ 593-600, a blade that sets the industry standard. The Gator® G5™ stands up to any workload with an improved cutting performance, which stays sharper and stronger longer than the standard manufacturer blade. It’s not a replacement blade. It’s an upgrade.
- Center hole: 5/8"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle.
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Replacement for major brand: Bobcat
Replaces the Following Blades:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.