Blade Width - 3.00"
Thickness - 0.250"
Blade Length - 25"
Center Hole Size - 5/8"
OffSet - 0
Air Lift - 1"
The Oregon® Gator® G6™ 396-731 blade is enhanced with carbide. This heavy duty blade is designed for commercial applications and built to withstand rough conditions with top performance and longevity.
- Center hole: 5/8"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Replaces the Following Blades:
525341101, 525544701, 539105476, 539105571, 539110745, 574481401, 574860902
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.