Blade Width - 3.00"
Thickness - 0.250"
Blade Length - 21-5/8"
Center Hole Size - 13/16"
OffSet - 7/16"
Air Lift - 1-5/16"
The Oregon® 91-590 lawn mower blade is created to provide consistency and longevity, while delivering a cleaner cut and quality results.
- Center hole: 13/16"
- Requires 3 blades for 62" cut
- High-lift: The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge.
- Superior mulching for bagging and discharge efficiency
- Enhanced hardening to keep the blade sharper and more durable
- Replaces major brand: John Deere
Fits the Following Models:
2000 Series , 2305, 3000 Series, 4000 Series, X465, X475, X485, X495, X575, X585, X595, X700, X720, X724, X728, X740, X744, X748
Replaces the Following Blades:
Artsway & Rotech
M143504, M152727, M158112
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.